Finding content that is suitable for your purposes is an important first step in the adoption of OER.
Below is a curated list of OER repositories that allow easy searching and browsing of OER collections.
- BCcampus Open Textbooks
- BCcampus SOL*R
- College Open Textbooks
- Internet Archive
- Merlot II
- MIT Open Courseware
- National Science Digital Library (NSDL)
- NOBA Project Textbooks
- North Carolina Learning Object Repository (NCLOR)
- OER Commons
- OERu Courses
- Open SUNY Textbooks
- Open Textbook Library
- Open Washington Textbooks
- Project Gutenberg
- PhET: Interactive Simulations For Science and Math
- Tidewater Community College Open Textbooks (Lumen Learning)
- Saylor Academy Open Textbooks
- Skills Commons Open Textbooks
- UC Davis ChemWiki
Useful OER can also be found using the advanced search functions of Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
More helpful resources: